GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
ORANGE PARK MALL
1910 WELLS RD, ORANGE PARK, FL 32073
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Orange Park, Florida, Orange Park Mall is the largest shopping complex on the west side of the St. Johns River. The property sits at the southeast quadrant of Wells Road and Blanding Boulevard—just off the I-295 beltway circling Jacksonville. Orange Park is among Jacksonville’s most popular suburbs, attracting tourists and residents. The diverse Jacksonville economy features three Fortune 500 companies: CSX, Fidelity National Information Services, and Winn Dixie.
The mall is situated within three miles of the Naval Air Station Jacksonville—the largest Navy base in the southeast, and home to over 23,000 civilian and active-duty personnel. Additionally, Amazon recently opened a brand-new distribution center nearby, contributing over 1,000 jobs to the area.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.