Ready to work at the sweetest place on earth? Apply to be a member of the Shelby's Sugar Shop team today!
Areas of Responsibility
• Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products
• Drive Sales by proactively approaching customers to identify their needs, providing recommendations that connect them to the right product
• Perform cashier functions with accuracy
• Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels: open and stack merchandise
• Maintain store visual presentation according to company merchandising guidelines
• Ownership of store cleanliness and assist in maintaining standards on the sales floo
Education / Experience Requirements
• Proven customer service/sales experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal communications
• A highly professional approach and appearance
• Welcoming and helpful attitude towards our customers
• Being organized, self-disciplined and a quick learner
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule (e.g., nights, weekend and holidays)
• SefvSafe Food Certified a plus but not necessary
*Up to 15 hours per week
Washington Prime Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and equality. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our associates bring to their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also, our reputation and our company’s achievements.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply!