Key Holder - Full Time
A successful full time Key Holder should have the following skills and experience:
- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- Previous leadership experience in a retail store.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in a key holder position.
- Greet customers with a smile and make them feel welcome; provide the "Artsy" experience.
- Be knowledgeable of our products and pricing.
- Consistently maintaining personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) metric as well as store daily goals.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Use sales techniques to drive sales to meet daily goals.
- Keep the store and the merchandise clean and organized.
- Experience working with POS and computer systems.
- Ability to work with money, credit cards and cash receipts.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00+ depending on experience
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: email@example.com