Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales with exceptional shopping experience.
Areas of Responsibility
Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience experience and achieve daily sales goals.
Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's individual style.
Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
How to Apply